Free counter and web stats

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Buggers with Bad B.O. @_@

Seriously, buggers with bad b.o. should be banned on C-trains!!!! It's getting hot these days, and with no air conditioning, the C-train can be a hell hole during rush hours. The other day i had this guy literally breathing down my neck and stuff and it was just gross. @_@ I didnt think he did it to as a form of harassment, but still, can't he exhale thru his nose or something???? I thought i'd sound too harsh if I ask him to stop breathing. And just when i thought i can get off the train it stopped because of an "emergency" on the train in front of ours. So we waited for 10 minutes, packed like sardines, and of course the cart started to smell when people started to sweat. @_@ The train finally made it to the next stop, and I could see the police arresting 2 people and there's this other guy with a nose bleed. Ok, maybe i should be glad that it didnt happen on my train.

No comments: