Free counter and web stats

Monday, June 04, 2007

.....

I've said that I try to avoid putting anything personal here, but since no one really knows about this blog, and for those of you who do, you are either my close friends or someone who cares, i might as well let it out here. Just been really sad and confused for the last few days. I always thought my life is boring, but when something happens, it gets quite dramatic. Everybody makes mistakes right? But when it comes to a major mistakes (ie. some criminal record), should you still give this person a second chance or just shut the door on him/her? And for me who's never commited any forms of crime, does that mean I am a good person? Does it mean i am totally innocent? Speaking of doing terrible things I think i've done something curel and i've really hurt someone i cared about, and it really hurts me every time i think about it. I wanna tell this person that I am sorry, but i know it'll make things worst if i try to reach out to this person now. I really dont know what to do.....Just hope this person will eventually understand the whole situation and continue to live a good life.....sigh...i dont even know what i am talking about anymore. Hai, how can i get thru this?

No comments: