Free counter and web stats

Monday, June 27, 2005

Wow!

Saw Carol at Ikea on the weekend. Wow she slimed down a lot! She told me that she used to be a size 1x and now is down to size 4! I hope you dont mind me putting this down Carol! You should be proud of your achievement! I am quite jealous and envious at the same time. I wonder if I can ever lose weights like that. I am so impatient and loves to eat. Maybe a lipo will help me....@_@

I am watching Veronica Mars now as per my friend's recommandations. I should've started watching this earlier, now i feel a bit behind.

Walked to HMV at lunch and brought Keane's Live Recordings 2004 EP. I guess i am a bit of a fan! I also saw PSB's dvd for cheap at Play...hmm i am gonna get it next time i got there cuz I see Amazon and etc are selling it for over $20. Also saw some CDs i wanna get at HMV but I will wait until i have more $.

No comments: