Free counter and web stats

Monday, September 19, 2005

Music Talk

List of CDs I brought lately:

the Killers - Hot Fuss (Sp Edition): Luckily i didnt get the first edition. Really like this album. I actually didn't like them that much when i saw their gig back in March.

Songs I like: Somebody Told Me, Jenny was a friend of mine, Mr. Brightside


Green Day - American Idiots: a band i really like listening to lately.

Songs I like so far: Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends

Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk: this is kinda old but i brought it anyways cuz it's got a good mix of cheerful, virbrant tunes.

Songs I like so far: Shut Up, That's Get Retarded/It Started, Hey Mama

Eason Chan - U87: show of support for a quality album, hey i made some recommendations for this album!

Songs I like so far: songs by Cy, Bad Habits

Fan Fan - One-to-One: got the special edition with the DVD. Hard to surpass her last album for sure.

Goldfrapp - Ooh La La CDS: Hehe courtesy of a friend from London! Got the Ltd Edition slipcase too....yippie!



Royksopp - The Understanding
: I like this cd! Quite different from the last one and it's got more vocals on this. Not as ground-breaking as the last one but still quite good.



Songs I like so far: Circuit Breaker, Only this Moment



Paul McCartney - Chaos & Creation in the Backyard
: Hmm this is an interesting cd, i never knew i'd get a cd by Sir Paul. Was recommended by a friend. I really like it tho, i never knew Sir Paul can play the drums and 10 other instruments before seeing the making of the album.



Songs I like so far? I just got this yesterday, and there are a few tracks i like but i am not familar with the names, will tell ya later :D

CDs I will be getting:

Jan Lamb - 30mething: Gotta get this. Jan Lamb is the former member of Softhard in case you don't know. as always the lyrics are too witty. :D

May Day - Just My Pride: May Day is definitely my fave Asian band right now! This year will be the first year I dont get to see their show since I became a fan! :( This is their best of cd and i highly recommended it esp if you are sick of the HK crap.

That's all for today....

No comments: