Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

happy.BIRTH.day


Wow! I got this book today! I just ordered it on the weekend and it arrived today! Turns out that 博客來 uses DHL to deliver their products which is great cuz if I were to get this book from the bookstore in Chinatown i am sure it would've costed a lot more and will have to wait for at least a month? I'll definitely order from them again. The book is actually a bit of a rip-off, cuz it's a book full of his lyrics and his photos/pictures. Well there's the CD-Single too but i already got the mp3 (kinda environmentally unfriendly to put only one song on a full cd when you think about it). I thought he'd at least talk about the story behind these lyrics but he only wrote a few sentences for each song to explain how he wrote it. :(

No comments: