Free counter and web stats

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stuff

My colleague was involved in a serious car accident 2 days ago. Her Tercel collided with a pick up truck and her dad passed away at the scene. She is now in serious but stable, non life-threatening condition. Luckily she survived and hopefully she will make a full recovery. She used to sit by the windows and I'd often go near her desk to look at the weather outside. During the rainy season last year, i was there a lot to look at the Bow River and we'd chat about things. She's such a nice to everyone. I remember she offered me her rain coat once when it was pouring outside. I just hope that she will be ok, and may her father rest in peace. I've always wanted a compact car but perhaps I should get something bigger.

Brought the latest issue of Giant magazine with Jon Heder a.k.a Napoleon Dynamite on the cover with a special music section with interviews of Goldfrapp and Lady Sov.

No comments: