Free counter and web stats

Friday, February 16, 2007

Feeling Better Already

Ok I felt so much better already after posting that last entry. Turns out there aren't THAT MANY things on my To-Do list. I must add that I brought a truckload of candies back home and I haven't even touch them yet....that's pretty good isn't it?

I must've been a bit under the weather in the last couple of days. It was -20C for two entire weeks, and it was so cold at one point my garage door opener stopped working. :( Also the traffic gets pretty bad when the roads are slippery. Speaking of that, i had my first PK in ? years (i havent PK'd for so long i cant even remember the last time I pk'd!!!! Was able to keep myself PK-free even in Taiwan damn it!) It happened on my parent's driveway and i felt like Humpy Dumpty @_@. Luckily i didnt break any bones but my leg does hurt a bit. :(

The tix for Gwen Stefani went on sale last week but my friend and I are unable to get any good seats! The website was overloaded and the phone lines busy. :( Wanna cry....i do wanna see it.

No comments: