Free counter and web stats

Friday, February 16, 2007

Post-Travel Stress

Just got back to Calgary two Sundays ago, and I've been pretty busy since. The vacation really burnt a hole in my wallet, and now my books are in the reds. @_@ 'Luckily', my office is offering overtime, but the bad news is I gotta stay behind everyday and come in on Saturdays to earn the cash. Not great but the extra cash comes in handy.

Just to get a picture of how busy I am: I HAVEN'T WATCHED AN EPISODE OF 24 since I got back!!!! I am TOTALLY BEHIND right now and it's driving me nuts! I've been trying to sort out which episode I've missed on my PVR so I can get it from the internet.....arrrrh how can i do this without watching parts of the show??? I am behind on other shows too, which means I will have lots to catch up on in the next while. I better do it quick tho cuz my PVR will run outta room to record soon if I don't start deleting things. Oh to top it off my hard drive is also running outta room from downloading all the missed episodes. My TV life is such a mess...

As a neat freak with a bit of an OCD, the current condition of my house is also driving me insane. Things I unpacked are still scattered on the floor as I try to find a place to put them away. The floor needs vacuuming and I haven't done that since I came back. My bathroom countertop is covered with bottles of stuff cuz I am trying to use up the supplies I brought with me during my vacation (so basically everything's doubled up if you know what I mean!). I got do my laundry ... gotta dust....I gotta sort out my vacation pictures.... I have no time to recharge / put new songs on my iPod (actually, got no time to download new mp3s lately either @_@), stacks of unopened CDs and DVDs in my room which I haven't even have time to look at....gifts for my friends which I haven't had time to deliver/send......I've lost control of things and I feel like screaming out loud......I feel like my life is in a genuine mess. I guess it is nothing compared to people who are in ... rehab (!)....but my nice little world is falling apart and I am going crazy.

(Don't worry, I think all i need is a weekend at home to put my life back together, i will stop whining soon! :)

No comments: