Free counter and web stats

Monday, October 31, 2005

Go East!

Wow, i've had one of the busiest week of my life. I've finally moved to my new place after all this time! Yeah~ I love my new life :P! It's great that the PC is not in my room anymore. I can have it on all the time to download things and run batch process overnight! I still live pretty close to my parents, so i still wont have to cook. Hehe. Havent done any TV viewing for the entire week because i've been so busy. :( My HDD only got a few gig of space left. I better start catching up. Because of the move, i'd realized that i am a bit of a prat rat. I keep way too much things that i dont need and i buy way too much stuff. I need to clean it out and get rid of some things soon. I guess there'll be another ebay garage sale coming up...

I've finalized my trip plans! I will be going to Brussels and Dublin in about 2 weeks time and I am quite excited! :) Just need to do more research online to see if we can also accomadate a trip to Amsterdam. I know this is gonna be great! I will be going with Olivia and Bo (See Travelgoats's link on the side bar). Daddy is quite worried about Avian Flu outbreak in Europe but I am not too worried. Should be ok as long as I stay away from chicken and eggs. :P Of course i will be more careful too.

Btw i think i failed my midterm. :( When i get a feeling like that I am usually right :( This means that i gotta do well on the finals now. Gotta start working hard!

No comments: