Free counter and web stats

Friday, November 11, 2005

Brussels!

My journey started today! Woke up at 10:00ish to pack my bags. Packing light is the key, as i realize that I often carry too much things with me on trips! I was ready by around 13:00ish. Went out for lunch and ordered WonTon Noodles, knowing that I won't be having any good Chinese food for the next 10 days. Headed down to the airport to check in early, and came out again to buy an umbralla. At the back of my mind i knew i left something behind, and i realized not long before boarding the plane; my Miffy Airplane pillow and Eye Mask from Tokyu Hands! Arrhhhh~~~ Didnt think i'd survive without my plane pillow so i brought one at the airport. Once i boarded the plane i realized my seat was taken, the guy who got my seat had to take care of a lady with an oxygen tank, so i took another seat instead. The baby in front of me was crying her heads off. @_@ Luckily she stopped crying once the plane lifted off. Going to Frankfurt from Calgary is about 8.5hrs and another 50 minutes from Frankfurt to Brussels. Hmm pretty excited about the trip. Can't wait to meet up with Olivia and Bo finally after all the planning and chatting! Let's hope we are still friends after the 10 days. :P

No comments: