Free counter and web stats

Monday, May 22, 2006

24 Season Finale - LAME!

[Ok I've made this blog entry spoiler-proof, please use ctrl-a if you'd like to read the spoiler section]

I know 24 is just a tv show, but as a long time fan, I must say I was quite disappointed and a little ticked on the Season finale tonite. 24 is now officially a cheesy soap opera. Here's my random blabbling about tonite's show:


- so they promised a 'final show-down' between Bauer and Logan, and what do we end up getting? Some sort of staring contest between the two! @_@

- Chloe got an ex-husband??? He was able to appear right away at CTU too! Totally came out of nowhere~ @_@


- Arrh it's like so cheesy, they have so much time left and they took the time to wrap everything up with everyone, but seriously my biggest question remains: WHERE THE HECK IS WAYNE PALMER???

- speaking of things they failed to wrap up ... what about that mystery group who did nothing but gathered around with bluetooth headsets on their ears? They suddenly popped up in around Ep 20 and we know nothing about them! Damnit!


- Audrey sure recovered fast from her life threatening injury a few hours ago....@_@

- Prez Logan and the first lady making out ... arrrh gross...

- Martha told Mike... "I tried to hold him as long as I can... I already did all I can... but only several minutes..." <--- this is suppose to be funny, right? :)

The show should've ended on Hour 21. I thought the hi-jacking of the plane was a little crazy but quite fun to watch. Chloe zapping the drunk guy at the bar was one of the best action sequence this season! :D Anyways, you watch me complain about it now but come next January i will probably be watching Day 6. In fact I think Day 6 will be good! Haha...good luck Jack! If the poison veggies in China doesnt kill you, i am sure you will rather be dead when you use their public washrooms. :P

No comments: