Free counter and web stats

Thursday, May 11, 2006

eBay / PayPal dispute resolved!

Guess what? I just checked my online credit card statement today and they've reimbursed the amount I paid to the eBay seller who ran away!!!!! Yeah! ~~~ Word of advice, NEVER delete any email from eBay, Paypal or the seller regarding an auction until you receive the item in satisfactory condition. I kept all the emails and was able to provide the info to Amex in an organized fashion upon request. It'll save you a lot of trouble when you need to explain the situation, especially people who's not familar with eBay/PayPal etc.

On the other hand, i think it is of one's best interest to avoid buying anything expensive on eBay. Really not worth the trouble. Reminds me of my experience with my first CD-Writer. Another long story...

No comments: