Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Born to Love


First of all, i hope everyone had a great Chrismas!

The message "Born to Love 06.12.29" attracted some attention for me when I put it up on my MSN Messenger last week. A lot of you thought this is regarding my love life and some even thinks that 06.12.29 is when I have an important date or something...:) Sad to say, there isn't much going on in my love life. Anyway, let me explain: Born to Love 為愛而生 is the sixth studio album by the Taiwan rock band May Day 五月天. I became a huge fan since watching their live over 3 years ago. Their music is inspiring and uplifting. Even their 'sad' songs are full of hope. It's just not your average k-songs (but then honestly they are quite pop rock). Needless to say I am quite excited about their new album, and here is a 60s clip of the title track. They shot the MV in the Republic of Tunisia, at the Amphitheatre of EI Djem.


No comments: