Free counter and web stats

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Chatting with friends...

Last night i bumped into Pazu on MSN! He is still in Lhasa at the moment learning Tibetan. Gee I've always admire Pazu for being passionate about learning new things! Esp new languages! The hardcore cyclist and I also chatted about things like Chinese DNA (we lack the concept of queuing up, for eg.!), HK Star Ferry Incident and Global Warming (Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth). Pazu thinks that we were doomed right from the start, and even if we start conserving now there is no way to stop the pollution in 3rd world countries. It's also not fair if we (the so-called first world nations) ask the 3rd world countries to close their polluting factory cuz we created this problem in the first place. There is really no easy solution for this eh? My solution to the problem? I am trying to conserve energy and resources while I can. After watching Mr. Gore's movie, I started bringing all paper trash to work (flyers, envelopes, junk mail, etc) for recycle. Also I am using those energy efficient light bulbs while I can. I dont think it'll do much but at least i am doing something right?

And once again this is Pazu's blog! I wish him a happy and safe journey. Too bad he's not in HK when I go there.

I also chatted with Chris (now in Toronto) last night! We haven't talked for so long, since 2002 I think? It was nice to hear from him again. He sound just like the same guy I knew back in high school, full of ideas and plans! His blog is called jooksings.com and i think it has a lot of potentials. Just have to add a bit of character to it and it'll be awesome! I will try submitting a few pieces to the site, after i overcome my writer's block and run it through a grammar check that is...

1 comment:

Pazu 薯伯伯 said...

哈哈, 你居然把我地兩個人傾偈的最高機密放上網, 好在我無講衰野o者! :p