Free counter and web stats

Sunday, January 07, 2007

24 Season 6 Leaked!


Happy New Year to everyone first of all! I've been extremely busy lately. It's 2 days before my vacation...I have like a zillion things to do, but I still managed to find time to watch the new season of 24!!! Just when I thought I 'll miss the season premiere while I am away, the first 4 episodes got leaked and it's now available for download! The quality of the file is superb! Obviously it came from a dvd source! I ended up sparing 3 hrs of my precious time watching it! Can't wait to see more ... and just glad I am now a little ahead of the broadcast, so I won't have to do lots of catch-ups later on when i return.
Still havent done any trip planning ... i am so dead! This is not the usual me. Arrrh now in panic mode, all because of 24! :)

No comments: