Free counter and web stats

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 3 in HK

I guess i was mad at the weather when I did my last blog entry...HK is not that bad. I'd love to visit it once in a while, but I wouldn't wanna live here unless I have a huge house or something. It's just WAY too crowded and I am the type who needs lots and lots of personal space (typicial Aquarius). So what have I done in HK so far? I've arranged to meet my friends and relatives here, I brought tickets to see Forever Grasshopper Part II on Feb 3 :D, got my V3 unlocked (i cant stand my old phone anymore....need my Razr!!!), got some info on my 'next' trip to either Taiwan or Cambodia (Angkor)....had some good food....hehehe. I still havent been to Kowloon island yet! Basically spending my time over at the HK Island side. Need to go to karaoke soon...hohoho can't wait.

That's all for now, burning some time at the net cafe b4 going to meet my friends for dinner.

No comments: