Free counter and web stats

Monday, January 29, 2007

Live from Taipei

Just arrived in Taipei this afternoon, and I have a feeling I am gonna like this place! Too bad this is a solo trip! I met a cute Japanese guy at the hotel :D but too bad he's travelling with his friends. :( Food in here is quite cheap. I just walked around my hotel and discovered a few streets full of food stalls. Lots and lots of food there and I feel like trying them all and stuffing all the food in my mouth (yes, again!)! Haha this is fun.

Just need to log on to the internet for a moment to check the Tw/Cad $ exchange rate...i didnt even have time to do that before leaving, and now i realized that things are quite cheap here! For eg, i just had some fried chicken + plum favor (YUMMY!) fries for TW$50, and that's like CAD$1.79 (note that I was full after eating it!). Also some healthy style bubble tea is only TW$30, which is $1.07!!! WOW! This is heaven! Esp when there's bubble tea everywhere....haha i almost forgot that they invented bubble tea!!! Really delicious and i hope i can try some more later! Will be heading to that "See Lam" Night Market later.

No comments: