Free counter and web stats

Friday, January 26, 2007

Moving outta da hotel

I will be moving to my friend's house starting tomorrow. My sister is flying back tomorrow morning and i cannot afford living at the hotel on my own...so I need to check out. There's this cold weather warning in place next week, the temperature will drop down to 10C. I know u Canucks must be laughing...but keep in mine that there's no central heating in HK, so ... i am getting ready for the freezing sensation coming outta the shower or while sleeping. Arrrh.

The hotel i am staying at is Metropark Hotel in Causeway Bay. It's the 2nd time I've stayed there and I must say I am pretty satisfy with it and their services and location etc. I highly recommend it. The only thing that sort of gets on my nerves is the nightly live band karaoke session down at the bar area. Just have to listen to some horrible tone-deaf singers singing outta tune when you enter the hotel....which can be quite 'undingable' at times. @_@

No comments: