Free counter and web stats

Monday, January 22, 2007

Going to Taipei

Yes, i will be going to Taipei! I am going next Monday - Thursday. This is my first ever solo trip to another country. Wish me good luck. :)

The past few days in HK's been great. Been stuffing all the food I can eat in my mouth...not funny at all! Also took LOTS of pics. Mainly things that interests me, i think ppl must think I am strange cuz I take pictures of a lot of weird everyday stuff, but of course these things are not quite everyday to me. Today i went to Stanley and took a bunch of pics. Saw a lot of mansion on the way to Stanley and I wish I can live in a house like that with an ocean view....ok i should stop daydreaming.

Stanley is great, except i cant find any cheap A&F hoodies anymore :( :( :(. There used to be lots and lots of them. Now there's none! There are some Hollister but they are all size S, which I dont think i can ever fit into. :( I also brought some Chinese name plates for my colleagues, but my friend told me later that I should've gone to Temple Street to get them cuz it's way cheaper. Damn...:(

No comments: