Free counter and web stats

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Aquarius - the bad luck sign of the month?

January's been such a long and dreadful month for me! I don't believe all the bad things that has happened to me so far! Arrrh. Things are not going well at work, cuz I don't think I am being aggressive enough. Oh well, good thing is that I always look on the bright side and I am taking this as a challenge. Altho I still hope that Program Support will contact me soon ....

Anyways, i was pretty stressed out in the last couple of days to a point where I started looking up my horoscope on the internet for some answers. I stumbled upon a few sites about my sign, and what they say about Aquarius is so true!

AQUARIUS
BORN: January 20 - February 18
SYMBOL: Water-bearer,
ELEMENT: Air
PLANETS: Uranus and Saturn
COLOUR: Electric blue
PLANETARY STONE: Turquoise

TRAITS:

» Refuse to follow the crowd
» Strong desire for knowledge
» Strong will-power
» Relate well to diverse personalities
» Open-minded
» Idealist
» Easily bored
» Humanitarian
» Logical
» Artistic
» Intelligent
» Unorthodox
» Emotionally detached
» Inventive
» Resentful of being told to what to do
» Skeptical
» Highly developed sense of social equality
» Most comfortable in the world of ideas
» Intuitive
» Honest
» Independent
» Unpredictable
» Dogmatic
» Impatient
» Freedom-loving
» Progressive
» Altruistic

FAMOUS AQUARIANS:

» Galileo
» Thomas Edison
» Abraham Lincoln
» Charles Dickens
» James Dean
» Charles Darwin
» Oprah Winfrey
» Jennifer Aniston
» Matt Groening
» Justin Timberlake
» Christina Ricci
» Alicia Keys
» Seth Green
» Michael Jordan

Hmmm, they forgot Mozart...who was born on the same day as me! :D

Anyways, as you can see, Aquarius people can be quite annoying. Honestly i dont know what i'd do if I have a friend who's an Aquarius. (come to think of it, I dont have one!) I guess this is why my friends are quite precious to me, cuz unlike my family who's got no choice :P , they actually choose to tolerate my sometimes unusual behaviors.

No comments: