Free counter and web stats

Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Looks like the seller who sold the Pink Razr V3 to me was a scammer. :( Within a few days, the seller's profile was flooded with negative feedbacks, and today, he/she is no longer registered on eBay! I know I will get my money back, since i used a credit card for this purchase. I just can not believe all the bad things that has happened to me lately. I've never had any problems with eBay before, probably because I've never brought anything over CAD$100 in the past. I've made 2 big purchase lately, and they both turned sour! Arrrh!

It's been really busy at work too. As some of you may know, I am now in a new position, and I've been trying very hard to learn my job for the last 2 weeks. I think i am doing ok, but the comfort level is still kinda low. :( Yesterday, a Team Leader came by and asked me if I am interested in working at Program Support (sort of like Tech Support in our division) temporary, he said that the dept is short staffed, and they know I have some computer-related background, but there's no guarantee on whether or not they'd switch me. I really hope that they will do the switch, cuz i know that I dont exactly enjoy what i am doing right now.

No comments: