Free counter and web stats

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006!

Happy New Year! I don't really know how to judge my 2005; it wasn't a bad year at all, but then it not the best either. I have a few New Year resolutions, but of course i won't say it here, cuz it'll not come true unless i keep it to myself!

Anyways, I do have some plans for 2006. First of all, I should be going to Thailand sometime after September (must be in Calgary on September 2 for Gigi's wedding!). After talking to Pazu for a bit, he got me convinced that Thailand is the place to be! :) I just pray that he's still in Thailand after Sept, or else this might not work. I should be stopping in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong, and even Singapore and Cambodia perhaps? I want to go to as many Asian countries as possible this time. That should be fun! Pazu told me that everything in Thailand is quite cheap (For eg. HKD$16 for a movie and cheap accommodations!) This will make it quite affordable as I should be taking some time off from work (right now i am thinking 2 months!!!) Hehe i better go pick up a backpack in MEC soon! Arrh i can't wait, it's something to look forward to, something that'll give me a lot of motivation to do things through out the year!

I picked up a great deal on ebay last nite after coming back from a NYE party, and finally I won a Pink Razr V3!!!!! Special thanks to 'Conan' in London who saw it and told me about it. I guess ppl are still suffering from hangovers in the UK and so they couldn't bid! What a great way to start a new year! Hehehe. I cant wait to flash it and get it to work.

1 comment:

Pazu 薯伯伯 said...

Yeah hope to see you in Sept, but I'm not quite sure if I'll still be in Thailand.