Free counter and web stats

Monday, January 09, 2006

Arrrhhhh!

Since I still haven't got my X'mas present (ya the one i brought for myself!) yet, i contacted the ebay seller for answers. I almost got an instant reply and the seller just said they had some trouble with Dell and have to give me a refund instead. Question is, why it took them so long to tell me? Maybe they were hoping that I dropped dead during the holiday season so they wont have to give the refund or something? It's already been a month! I am simply ticked. Meanwhile, Dell.ca have raised the price of that monitor again, so i can't get it from there! Arrhh this is very upsetting, as I was so looking forward to my new monitor!!! I hate this!!! When will Dell.ca have another sale?

2 comments:

Pazu 薯伯伯 said...

From my past experience with Dell I think they hear your complaints and suggestions, just tell them your situation, that it was their fault that you have to pay more for the monitor and I think they may do something to compensate you.

kkysiu said...

The problem is that I didnt get the monitor directly from Dell. It was through a seller on eBay. :(