Free counter and web stats

Friday, January 27, 2006

Loneliest Bday Ever

I went and paid my speeding ticket today, i just thought i should get it over and done with
before the new year starts. I was only doing 68 on a 50 zone! Arrrh. I remember why i went so fast! It was because i had to switch lanes to try and avoid this drunk driver (at least i suspected he was drunk, cuz i was on 17th Ave). :( I tried to fight the ticket and hoped the constable wont show up, but she did! She told me that there's no way i can fight the ticket and asked me to plead guilty. Well, i accepted the plea bargain; as a result she slashed the mileage that i went over by half, so i only paid $75 instead of $13x. It's better than nothing i guess, esp with my current financial situation; every penny counts!

After work i went to Purolator and picked up my new monitor. It is an awesome mon and it is a
lot bigger than my old piece of crap! I can now see details in pictures that i was never able to
see on my old mon! I think i need to take out all my pics and view it on this monitor again! As I do every year I spent my birthday with my family. As some of you may know my mother just had an eye surgery not too long ago, so she cant cook. :( They were gonna go to Cheesecake Cafe and get me a cake, but the South location was closed for renovation until Feb 8!!! Arrrh, no cake, no dinner! Oh well ... :( I did get my "Red Pocket" tho. Let's hope I'll have a better birthday next year!

No comments: