Free counter and web stats

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sushi @ Zipang

Tonite I went to sushi zipang with Gigi and Andy to celebrate my birthday. I got an I-pod Shuffle case by Coach from Gigi! I love it! It's a blue leather case on a neck strap with a butterfly on it. I dont have a case for my shuffle and this is just what i need. :D Thanks Gigi! The food at Zipang was awesome as usual; it's one of the few "real" Japanese restaurants in Calgary and i'd definitely go there with Peter this week. Anyways, we had fun chatting that nite and we actually had some intellilectual conversation about politics. We all voted this year and at the end we agreed that the political parties in Canada are pretty much useless.


It's kinda weird how Gigi and I became close friends. In fact, we simply couldnt recall how we became friends! We will always remember how we met tho; we were competiting in a singing contest. (yes, how cool is THAT! @_@) Altho we didnt win anything at the contest, this friendship we have at the end made the contest worthwhile! :) Ok i know this sounds kinda cheesy ...

No comments: